I was tagged by the lovely theoriginalimpossiblesoufflegirl. So here goes.
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. Favourite childhood game.
Tag. And pretending the floor was lava.
2. You have somehow been entered into a deathmatch and must fight an unknown enemy (for purposes of this question, the unknown enemy is really not a good person so you won’t feel guilty or be prosecuted or anything after the fight is done). What is your weapon of choice, and what is your strategy (i.e., brute force? mainly dodges?)
Uh… I’d probably just curl up in the corner and cry. I’m not a fighter.
3. You are the leader of a ragtag group of survivors after a devastating worldwide disaster. What is the first thing you do to re-establish civilization? Do you re-establish civilization?
…the first thing I’d do is pick a different leader.
4. You can eat one thing for the rest of your life, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. What is it?
Apples. Red ones.
5. Favourite video game?
Either Assassin’s Creed (2, probably) or Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds.
6. What is your all-time favourite TV show and why?
ohgod. I have a lot for different reasons. The Whedonverse shows, of course, because they’re so amazing. And Scrubs, Bunheads, and Gilmore Girls. They’re my go-to shows when I’m feeling down and the relationship between Lorelai and Rory reminds me of me and my mom.
7. Captions and subtitles or nah?
Sometimes, sure. Depends on what I’m watching.
8. You are offered immortality or the power to see (but not experience) the far future. Which do you choose, and why?
9. Do you whip your hair back and forth?
10. Gimme a nice quote (or song lyric) that resonates with you. Why does it?
We have one chance, one chance,
To get everything right.
We have one chance, one chance…
and if we’re lucky, we might.
11. Favourite superhero (please don’t pick Superman :( )?
I’m pretty sure this one is obvious for anyone who follows me. Or anyone who has ever visited my page.
oh my god these are so good
just in case no one has told you today…
I love you.
you are wonderful.
the world is a much better place with you in it.
Hey guys, hope your skin is clear and you get a text from someone you like real soon.
being romantically frustrated is 1000000 worse than being sexually frustrated because you can get yourself off but you can’t spoon with yourself and kiss your own forehead
OH MY GOD IT’S YOU HI
*BREAKS EVERY WINDOW IN THE HOUSE TO FEEL MANLY AGAIN*
i’d like nothing more than to lay with somebody on a blanket on the rooftop at 2 am, their arms around me, while we stare at the stars and talk about our futures and what we want in life. how lovely would that be?
Now, videogames haven’t made me violent, but they have made me feel like I’m supposed to pick this up.
well one of us is going to have to change
THERE’S BEEN A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT
Writing is weird.
One minute you are telling a story.
The next minute you are researching the average amount of snowfall Edinburgh gets.
or how to kill someone with a piece of barbed wire and a tomato
Or how much force it takes to dent a human skull with a can of Pepsi.
what the hell are you guys writing?